Young Adults Programme
DATES: 12th June 2023 to 11th August 2023
Our Young Adult Programme is perfect for students who would like to experience a city centre campus with students of similar age and interests. This programme takes place at our Dublin city centre campus, and is specifically aimed at students ages 16-20 years old.
Need to Know
- Age: 16-20
- Start Date: Every Monday within programme dates
- Levels: Beginner (A1) to Advanced (C1)
- Arrival/departure days: Homestay accommodation Saturday or Sunday,
Residential accommodation (18+) Sunday only
- Class timetable: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 13:30
20 hours of mixed nationality group lessons per week. Student can choose among the following courses to attend:
General English classes embrace a modern communicative approach to provide an ideal learning environment for students of all backgrounds and language abilities. Lessons are delivered using a range of real-life English materials that integrate language and skills, with a particular focus on communicative practice.
Exam Preparation Courses. (PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS)
Our Exam Preparation courses will help you focus on the practical academic and English communication skills necessary to excel on your exam. This includes regular exam tutorials and mock exams, oral & written practice using authentic exam papers, and real-life English, tasks, and topics to develop your practical academic skills.
Young Adult students can choose to be placed with one of our friendly, carefully selected homestays, or students ages 18-20 can avail of our high-quality residence accommodation.
Full Board Homestay Accommodation
- Homestay accommodation in a shared room with another student(s) of a different nationality, where available.
- Single rooms available on request for additional fee.
- Full board – Breakfast and dinner with your host family, and packed lunches every day
- LEAP Travel Card, with unlimited travel on public bus, DART / train and LUAS / tram in Dublin
Self-Catered Residential accommodation (18+)
- High quality, self-catering apartments located in Dublin city centre
- Single ensuite room in shared apartment with fully equipped modern kitchen and communal living area with TV. Bedlinen provided.
- Access to greater residence facilities including: 24/7 concierge desk, gym & fitness studio, access to exclusive outdoor spaces, onsite café, laundry room, secure indoor bike storage, study lounge, cinema room, and a gaming area.
- LEAP Travel Card, with unlimited travel on public bus, DART / train and LUAS / tram in Dublin.
Social and Cultural Programme
The activity programme includes a variety of social and cultural trips to help Young Adult students experience Irish life, and to make friends from all over the world.
- A range of afternoon visits and activities 4 days per week, Monday through Friday
- Group dinners arranged out 1 evenings per week
- Full day excursion every Saturday
€995Residential (over 18 only)