Dublin Wesley College Residential and Homestay
DATES: 2nd July to 30th July
Wesley College is an exclusive, private boarding school located in the safe residential area of Ballinteer, South Dublin; in the foothills of the Dublin mountains. The school is just 15 minutes by LUAS / tram to Dublin city centre and only a 10 minute walk to Dundrum Shopping Centre, Europe’s largest shopping centre!
Need to Know
- Tuition: 15 hours. Mixed nationality, group lessons per week. Each lesson is 60 minutes.
- Class timetable: Monday to Friday, Morning or afternoon timetable
- Class size: Maximum of 15, average of 12.
- Starts: Every Monday within outlined dates
- Arrival / departure days: Sunday only
- Age: 9 – 17
- Levels: From Elementary (A1) to Advanced (C1)
- 15 hours of mixed-nationality group lessons per week.
- Morning or Afternoon timetables
- Students can choose to attend either General English or Exam Preparation courses (PET or FCE)
- Students can also select to book and take the PET or FCE exam while in Dublin for an additional fee
Students can choose to stay in Wesley College’s excellent, spacious and modern, on-campus boarding houses OR at one of our friendly and carefully selected homestays!
- Separate boarding houses for girls and boys
- Spacious, shared bedrooms (2 to 6 beds), with bed linen and towels provided.
- Communal games room and relaxation rooms
- A varied menu for breakfast, lunch & dinner, provided in the school dining hall every day
- Homestay accommodation in a shared room with other student(s) of a different nationality, where available
- Breakfast and dinner every day, and packed lunches at the weekend, provided by your host family
- A varied lunch menu in the school dining hall Monday to Friday
- Transport to and from school every day for students not within 15minutes’ walking distance
The activity programme includes a variety of different pursuits for students to enjoy, including sports practices, cultural excursions, and Project-Focused activities that focus on developing communication and skills for the 21st century. During the Project Focus, students will engage in digital media workshops to create e-portfolios, podcasts, blogs, and online newsletters, among others.
- A wide range of activities Monday through Friday for all students, including 2 half-day trips per week
- Evening activities every evening for residential students, and 1 evening per week for homestay students
- Full day excursion every Saturday
- Half-day excursion every Sunday (residential students only)
€950 per weekHomestay
€1150 per weekResidential