Teacher refresher CLIL Program
Our Teacher Refresher CLIL programme is designed for teachers whose first language is not English to refresh their English language skills while simultaneously exploring the principles behind CLIL.
It is perfect for teachers who wish to take home lots of practical ideas and activities, to use with their own students. This course is recognised for funding under the Erasmus+ Programme.
Participants on this programme will:
- Develop an understanding of the principles behind CLIL
- Consider methodology, lesson frameworks, teaching strategies and skills for use with CLIL
- Evaluate, adapt, and design materials for language learning in a CLIL subject
- Share best practice and ideas from the participants’ teaching and learning context
- Class timetable: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 13:30 and Monday to Thursday, 14:30 – 15:45
3rd to 14th July