Co-operation Strategies and Emotional Intelligence for Educators
Our Co-operation Strategies and Conflict Management Programme is designed for teachers whose first language is not English, to refresh their English language skills while simultaneously exploring the role of co-operation and conflict in today’s educational context. This course consists of lectures, workshops and communicative sessions. This course is recognised for funding under the Erasmus+ Programme.
Participants on this programme will:
- Consider the role of self-esteem in creating a positive learning and teaching environment
- Consider the role of creative and dynamic learning in generating and maintaining motivation
- Examine the role emotional intelligence plays in developing co-operating strategies and conflict management
- Understand how teachers, students, schools and families can co-operate to create a positive learning environment.
- Examine ways to engender empathy and consider its role in diffusing conflict
- Understand group dynamics and discuss positive outcomes of conflict
- Evaluate and experiment with different methods of team building
- Class timetable: Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 13:30 and Monday to Thursday, 14:30 – 15:45
31st July to 11th August