International House Dublin is a member of the International House World Organisation founded in 1953. We are accredited by the Irish Department of Education and Science as a school for the teaching of English as a foreign language, and are inspected by both ACELS (the Advisory Council for English Language Schools) and International House World.
We provide a variety of courses for all ages and levels and cater for both groups and individual students from all over the world, including:
- English courses for adults
- Examination preparation programmes
- English and Work programmes
- Junior Summer Programmes - homestay and residential
- High School Programme
- Mini-stay programme for groups
- High School Integration programme for groups
- Teacher Training Programmes including CELTA and DELTA
At IH Dublin we know that every aspect of the programme is important which is why we take extra care with the design of our courses, the selection of our host families, and the organisation of our social and cultural programme. We aim to provide fast, effective and enjoyable learning in a supportive environment.