Integrating ICT into Language Education
Our Integrating ICT into Language Education programme is designed for teachers whose first language is not English, to refresh their English language skills while simultaneously exploring the role and use of digital technology within today’s educational context. This course consists of lectures, workshops and communicative sessions, providing practical tools for teachers to use with their own students.
This course is recognised for funding under the Erasmus+ Programme.
Suitable for secondary school teachers, this course will include the following elements
- Internet skills and literacies
- Impact of technology on language teaching methodologies
- The use of mobile and handheld learning in the classroom
- Use of learner management systems
- The role of technology in teacher development
- Making the most of apps and social media in class
- The detailed course content will be agreed upon before each session according to the needs and requests of the participants.
Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 13:30 and Monday to Thursday, 14:30 – 15:45
17th to 28th July