Discover Ireland, meet like-minded people from all over the world with our programme for mature students (50+).
- Hours per week:
- 20 hours English Language Tuition per week(1 hour = 60 min)
- Start dates 2013:
- 10th June, 22nd July, 23rd September, 2nd December
- Course length:
- 1 or 2 weeks
- Social Programme:
- Tailor made social programme for mature students: choose between our range of exciting activities and discover the real Ireland at discounted prices
- Price 2013: Tuition:
- €240 for 1 week; €480 for 2 weeks
- Accommodation with host family, single room half board:
- €180 per week (€195 per week for the July programme)
- Accommodation in self Single Occupancy Studio Apartment:
- €245 per week (€255 per week for the July programme)
- Hotel accommodation:
- quoted on request
- Airport transfer:
- 75€ each way
Afternoon and evening activities extra, to be paid on site
Tailored Social Programme
Indulge with a rich afternoon tea in the Shelburne, historical hotel in the heart of Dublin city of incredible charm and atmosphere.
Be amazed by Irish natural beauty with a coastal walk in the fishing village of Howth, Stroll around the fish market and enjoy a seafood meal in the local restaurants.
Wilde, O’Casey, Shaw and all the great Irish dramatists and writers: learn all about Irish literary tradition and enjoy a play in one of the famous Dublin theatres.
Discover the west of Ireland with a trip to Galway and Clare, home of great musical tradition, the world famous Cliffs of Moher and the impressive landscape of the Burren.
Learn about Irish music with tin whistle and Irish dancing classes and orchestral music events.
Get crafty with arts and crafts workshop.