Discover Ireland, meet like-minded people from all over the world with our programme for mature students (50+).
- Hours per week:
- 20 hours English Language Tuition per week(1 hour = 60 min)
- Start dates 2017:
- 12th June, 17th July, 18th September, 27th November
- Course length:
- 1 or 2 weeks
- Social Programme:
- Tailor made social programme for mature students: choose between our range of exciting activities and discover the real Ireland at discounted prices
- Price 2017: Tuition:
- €265 for 1 week; €530 for 2 weeks
- Accommodation with host family, single room half board:
- €195 per week (€225 per week for the July programme)
- Accommodation in self Single Occupancy Studio Apartment:
- €275 per week (€295 per week for the July programme)
- Hotel accommodation:
- quoted on request
- Airport transfer:
- 80€ each way
Afternoon and evening activities extra, to be paid on site
Tailored Social Programme
Indulge with a rich afternoon tea in the Shelburne, historical hotel in the heart of Dublin city of incredible charm and atmosphere.
Be amazed by Irish natural beauty with a coastal walk in the fishing village of Howth, Stroll around the fish market and enjoy a seafood meal in the local restaurants.
Wilde, O’Casey, Shaw and all the great Irish dramatists and writers: learn all about Irish literary tradition and enjoy a play in one of the famous Dublin theatres.
Discover the west of Ireland with a trip to Galway and Clare, home of great musical tradition, the world famous Cliffs of Moher and the impressive landscape of the Burren.
Learn about Irish music with tin whistle and Irish dancing classes and orchestral music events.
Get crafty with arts and crafts workshop.